Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

"Eight of Swords"

         

Eight of swords depicts a women poses with a idea of feeling trapped,someone or something is stopping you moving from here,isolated by oppressive ideas,mental dissolution,loss of faith etc.Oh what more you need to arrest someone's thought when you really need things to move on.Well, not to worry on this,it is just an indication of your thought process,here you need to open up and see other options available.Look for other ways and means to complete a task or to achieve the goal.There are other options available within the reach but not ready to focus on them right now.I keep getting this card very often when I read for a friend who is into business,and shall definitely get a call thanking for giving the idea of other options available which seems always the best suitable one for the situation.Wow ....is what I feel whenever I get to hear this from the other side.Well let me stop here to get back with my next card,till then stay blessed :) .



1 comment: